Funding Drop In SessionsDo you need help with your grant application? We are here for you.
We hold virtual “surgeries” to support groups looking for an independent review of their grant application.
These take place at 10am on the third Thursday of every month, and are conducted online using Teams.
You will be able to meet with a member of our team for advice and feedback as well as help finding other sources of potential funding.
During a session we can:
- Check that you meet the grant criteria.
- Identify any gaps in what you tell them, so that you tell an engaging story.
- Confirm that the need for your project is supported by evidence.
- Confirm that you show that you have the ability to meet those needs.
- Ensure that you spell out the differences that the project will make.
- Clearly define who the beneficiaries are.
- Advise on how beneficiaries can be included in the bid itself.
- Help connect you to potential partners or co-applicants where appropriate.
- Ensure that your budget adds up and is at the right level for the project.
- Review if the application will be successful.
To register your interest in attending a forthcoming session, please complete the form below.