Digital Drop in Sessions
Unity run free Digitial Drop in Sessions where we assist groups with any digital issues they might be facing.
What are the Digital Drop in Sessions?
The Digital Drop In Sessions are free to attend, and are are aimed at local groups and charity organisations who might require some help with their digital estate, be it managing websites to handling their social media presence.
We offer a friendly relaxed space in which to discuss your needs and to offer advice as to best address your digital challenges.
The sessions are free to attend, and our digital experts are ready and happy to help.
When do they occur?
Sessions occur regularly in person throughout the year.
Our next session is penned in for Friday the 26th of January 2024 for an hour and a half, starting at 10:00am.
Where are they held?
Sessions take place at our Andover office, next to the Bus Station. Our full address is at the bottom of this page.
What do we cover?
We are able to cover a wide range of Digital topics, ranging from website design and social media use, through to how to use digital devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Topics covered at previous sessions include:
- Facebook cross posting from Instagram.
- Setting web browser default search engine on personal device.
- Search engine options & tracking data.
- Digital branding/style guide – why you should have one.
- Use of social media platforms – which is best for you?
- Accepting online gifting for content using platforms such as ko-fi.com or Patreon.
- The changing landscape of social media platforms.
- Sending email attachements to a group of recipients.
To register your interest in attending the next session on Monday the 26th of January 2024 starting at 10:00am, please complete the form below.