£29,000 per annum 40 hours per week + pension scheme and work life support
If you are the type of person who:
- Enjoys a creative and challenging role
- Is self-motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Communicates effectively with a variety of people
- Is enthusiastic and engaging
We would like to hear from you. This is a joint funded post with One Community.
Locations: Unity Office in Andover, which will cover the whole of Test Valley, with a requirement from time to time to work in Romsey and One Community office in Eastleigh.
Hours: 1st Week 2 days a week in Eastleigh, 3 days in Andover, 2nd Week 3 days in Eastleigh and 2 days in Andover. There is a need for flexibility of location.
To promote, develop and manage the most effective use of community transport resources within the Test Valley and Eastleigh Borough Council areas, in order to increase travel opportunities for individuals and groups.
- Operational management of the relevant transport schemes, which currently include Dial A Ride, Community Transport, school contracts and accessible cars,
- Staff management of paid staff and volunteers.
- Financial reporting
- Marketing and promotion of services
- Business Development
The position may involve occasional evening or weekend work.
Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Access to a vehicle is essential.
Job Description – Transport Manager 1 July 2020
Closing date and time: 12.00 noon on 14 July
Interview date: 16th July
Application packs are available by contacting us on 023 8090 2400 or email email@example.com
Registered Charity No. 1052978 and Unity Registered Charity 1061655
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce