Finance - Payroll Bureau
Our payroll service is fully comprehensive and flexible to meet the specific needs of all our clients, whether the payroll is mid-month or end of month. We are committed to providing an excellent service to new existing clients and recognise that each payroll will vary from one organisation to another.
Running a payroll can be a minefield, ensuring employees have the correct tax code, ensuring tax, NI deductions and employers NI contributions are accurate, these tasks can take a lot of work and expertise in this role. Mistakes can be complicated and costly, so why not let Unity take on this role, enabling you to run your business.
Payroll Bureau Services
- Payroll support
- Digital professional payslips
- Reclaim small employers allowance if applicable
- Responsibilities: SSP, SMP etc
- Auto enrolment and work place pensions
- New starter and leaver support
- Issuing tax forms
- Bespoke payroll reporting
- Electronic year end return to HMRC
- Monthly pension administration
- Coronavirus statutory sick pay rebate scheme
- Statutory payments
- Management of legislative
- Furlough calculation and submission of CJRS
- Standard journal link to accounts packages
Our software is fully compliant with all HMRC requirements.
Why choose Unity for your Payroll?
As a non-profit organisation, we offer a competitively priced service
Specialists in working with charities and the education sector
Payroll for small to medium sized organisations
Provide a friendly and personal service
We have been using Unity’s payroll service for a year now and have been delighted with the service and ease with which it all happens. Karen takes all the stress away and provides clear and helpful documentation alongside it all, and all at very low cost. Their work during covid and dealing with furlough has been exemplary and they have continued to operate without a problem. We are also grateful to them for dealing with the extra administration of the furlough scheme and HMRC returns with no extra cost to us.