Our payroll service is fully comprehensive and flexible to meet the specific needs of all our clients, whether the payroll is mid-month or end of month. We are committed to providing an excellent service to new existing clients and recognise that each payroll will vary from one organisation to another.
Running a payroll can be a minefield, ensuring employees have the correct tax code, ensuring tax, NI deductions and employers NI contributions are accurate, these tasks can take a lot of work and expertise in this role. Mistakes can be complicated and costly, so why not let Unity take on this role, enabling you to run your business.
The Rev. Canon Nick Ralph – Winchester Social Enterprise
Payroll Bureau Services
- Payroll support
- Digital professional payslips
- Reclaim small employers allowance if applicable
- Responsibilities: SSP, SMP etc
- Auto enrolment and work place pensions
- New starter and leaver support
- Issuing tax forms
- Bespoke payroll reporting
- Electronic year end return to HMRC
- Monthly pension administration
- Coronavirus statutory sick pay rebate scheme
- Statutory payments
- Management of legislative
- Furlough calculation and submission of CJRS
- Standard journal link to accounts packages
Our software is fully compliant with all HMRC requirements.