As part of the Government campaign to get control over the pandemic, a Lateral Flow Testing Site is being opened at the Picket Twenty Sports Pavilion. Volunteers are urgently needed to support this important initiative and we would love to hear from you if you’d like to get involved.
Full information about the new service and the roles and requirements of volunteers is given in a briefing document from NHS Test and Trace. Click the image below to get your copy.
The role is for SITE OPERATIVES – we need 6 Volunteers for each shift. Key points:
- You will be involved in one or more of these activities:
- Queue Coordinator
- Registration Assistant
- Test Assistant
- You will be provided with training modules to complete and pass before you can participate
- Help with the training modules will be available by email at email@example.com and by telephone on 0161 903 1032, Mon/Fri 8.30 to 6pm
- You will not have to be involved in any cleaning of the site or the booths
- PPE surgical masks will be provided and will need to worn at all times
- Shifts – 8.15/1pm – 12.15 to 5pm
- Days – Mon to Sat
To register your interest in this opportunity please, in the first instance, confirm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org