The National Careers Service are delighted to announce their full list of FREE virtual group workshops for November for the Hampshire and Isle of Wight area.
- Redundancy Support Workshop – Thursday 29th October @ 13:00 until 14:30 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/122044934685
- Creating a Winning CV Workshop – Tuesday 3rd November @ 10:30 until 12:00 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126033045231
- Digital and Social Media Awareness Workshop – Wednesday 4th November @ 10:30 until 12:00 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126033189663
- Preparing For Employment Workshop – Thursday 5th November @ 10:30 until 12:00 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126054591677
- Self-employment Awareness Workshop – Friday 6th November @ 10:30am until 12:00 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126032858673
- Experience Matters Workshop – Wednesday 11th November @ 13:00 until 14:30 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/124270140335
- Redundancy Support Workshop – Thursday 12th November @ 13:00 until 14:30 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126031145549
- Executive and Professionals Workshop – Friday 13th November @ 10:30 until 12:30 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126032940919
- Creating a Winning CV Workshop – Wednesday 18th November @ 10:30 until 12:00 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126059923625
- Redundancy Support Workshop – Thursday 24th November @ 13:00 until 14:30 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126031233813
To get more information or to book on to a specific workshop, please contact Rosie Locke directly either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07747234582 or click the links above which will re-direct you to our Eventbrite page.
The National Careers Service is a FREE service for adults 19+(18 if on benefits) for information, advice and guidance relating to work or learning. Read their leaflet for more information. If you would like to book a 1-2-1 appointment, call their booking line on: 01329 599169.