The County Council has updated it’s Hampshire Domestic Abuse Partnership’s training web page, which lists some exciting new webinars over the next month. Course titles include:
- Managing The Secondary Effects of Trauma for Health and Social Care Workers – 29 September – so book asap!
- An Introduction to the Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children and Young People (daytime and evening sessions) – 30 Sept & 7 Oct
- DHRs: Being an Effective Panel Member – 6 October
- Understanding Domestic Abuse within the UK Armed Forces Virtual Conference – 7 October
- Domestic Abuse and Alcohol – 23 October
Click here to access course and booking details: https://www.hants.gov.uk/socialcareandhealth/hantsdomesticabuse/domesticabusetraining