1. Made By Sport ‘Clubs In Crisis’ Fund Open
The ‘Clubs In Crisis’ Fund is awarding grants of up to £2,021 to sports clubs and organisations working with young people between the ages of 5–25, within the sport for development sector (this includes any physical activity), which can demonstrate that:
- the Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected them, either operationally or financially
- they require funding to save, resume or adapt their activity
These grants are for sports clubs and organisations based in Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton that are actively working towards one or more of the following social outcomes: using sport to help build a better future through developing life skills, improving mental health, developing employability skills, reducing crime and anti-social behaviour and building strong communities.
For more information and to apply before 17th May 2021 please go to: www.hiwcf.com/grant/made-by-sport/
2. ‘We’re All Together’ Covid-19 Fund
Just a reminder that the ‘We’re All Together’ Fund is currently open for applications from community groups, charities and voluntary organisations based in Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton. Grants will support projects and services helping local people impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and this fund is open until 4th May 2021.
- To apply for a grant of between £1,000 – £5,000 please go to: www.hiwcf.com/grant/were-all-together/
- For larger strategic grants of between £5,000 – £15,000, please go to: www.hiwcf.com/grant/were-all-together-strategic-themes/ – applications should focus on financial inclusion, digital inclusion or BAME infrastructure.