Everything you need to know about how to apply and the documents required can be found here:
Please note the tight timescales that have been set by the MoJ. Deadline for submissions is 12 noon on Thursday 28th April 2022.
· This funding is available to support victims of Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence only.
· The MoJ/OPCC welcomes needs assessments from providers who already receive funding from us and those who don’t.
· The MoJ welcomes funding requests from specialist By and For providers.
· There is no maximum funding limit or number of requests one provider can make.
· Nationally there is £15.7m ring-fenced funding for domestic abuse and sexual violence support services and 3.75m of funding for 100 additional ISVA/IDVA posts.
· All requests will be sent to the MoJ for their consideration
For action: Needs Assessment [deadline 28 April – 12 noon]
Please ensure you read the guidance and needs assessment carefully before you apply.
The deadline for completing the Needs Assessment is Thursday 28 April at 12 noon. Please return to email@example.com
We recognise that completing the detailed needs assessment will entail some significant additional work for your organisation. However, the MoJ hope that having the most up-to-date picture of local need will enable them to collectively make informed decisions about allocating this vital spend.
Commissioning and Contracts Manager
Commissioning and Partnerships Team
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
St George’s Chambers | St George’s Street | Winchester | Hampshire | SO23 8AJ
01962 871595 | 07392 289692
Donna Jones’ Police and Crime Plan ‘More Police, Safer Streets’ is available at www.morepolicesaferstreets.com