Unity supports and encourages community initiatives to enable the Test Valley to have a strong and effective voluntary and community sector.
We welcome organisations to become members which entitles them to discounts on chargeable services, access to transport and a vote at our Annual General Meeting*.
You will play a pivotal role in the running of Unity by contributing views, and keeping Unity informed of issues affecting the voluntary sector locally.
As well voting at our Annual General Meeting*, members also have access to the following discounted and free services:
- Inclusion in our online Charity Health and Wellbeing Directory (CHAWD)
- Member-only online resources via member login
- Access to disability services – Andover only
- Discounted Payroll and Bookkeeping services
- Promotion and marketing
- Community development support
- Access to Unity Minibus hire
- Volunteer Centre Services including access to the national Do-it website (free)
- Equipment Loan Service
- Safeguarding checks (DBS) Service
- Funding, Tender and Grant Information
- Training (free and discounted)
- Information and Signposting
Full Membership: Open to all non-profit community support organisations that serve the Test Valley Community and reside in the Borough of Test Valley.
Associate Membership: Open to non-profit community support organisations that serve the Test Valley Community but reside elsewhere.
Partnership Membership: Open to organisations of all types who help us to support our community and do not qualify for either full or associate membership. (Charges may apply)
*Eligibility: To be a voting member of Unity you must be in one or more of the following categories: Voluntary or Community Sector, Faith Group, Social Enterprise and be either a full or associate member. Partnership members are not able to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Statutory providers for Transport-only are eligible to sign up as Associate Members only.