Romsey Brew and Business
To be held on Wednesday 20th March in the Town Hall, this event promises a morning full of networking as well as important updates from local representatives in the town, including:
- Romsey Town Council: Discover upcoming projects, events and opportunities that shape the local business landscape.
- Romsey Chamber: Stay informed about the Chamber’s latest plans and how we can benefit you and your business.
- Local Police: Learn about community safety, crime prevention, and the collaborative efforts to ensure a secure business environment.
Following feedback from the previous event, our new timings will be as follows:
- 7.30am – Arrival and networking
- 8am until 8.20am – Updates from Romsey Town Council, Romsey Chamber and the Police
- 8.20am until 8.30am – Attendees will have the opportunity to raise any questions or promote events they are running within their business
- 8.30am until 9am – Networking and close – during this time, you can ask any further questions from our representatives presenting in the main meeting
Contact Phone Number -