P.A.C.E. (Parent, Carer and Professionals Events)
A free event to help families better understand the needs and difficulties that young people can face and how to manage potential issues/concerns they have about their young person.
P.A.C.E. (Parent, Carer and Professionals Events) engage families in understanding the needs and difficulties that young people can face. The events help parents and carers to gain more confidence and knowledge about how to manage potential issues or concerns they may have about their young person.
Workshops are run by experts in their field, such as youth organisations, Hampshire CAMHS and Autism Hampshire.
There are information stands available, which provide relevant information on the numerous organisations and charities that provide support for families in Hampshire.
Please view timetable here: Timetable
The events include a variety of 60-minute workshops which focus on relevant issues, such as:
- Eating Difficulties including ARFID
- Trauma Recovery
- Managing ADHD
- YP in Crisis & Managing Self-Harm
- Coping and Resilience Strategies to Support Children & Young People
- Autism Awareness
- YP with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Looking After Yourself to Support Your Child
- Disability, Difficulty, SEND & Mental Health
- Managing Anxiety
- YP with Tics and Tourette’s
- Supporting your Autistic Child to Thrive
Contact Phone Number -