The aim of Unity’s Digital Services offering is to help Community Groups and Charities serving the Test Valley community to increase efficiency and raise public awareness using digital tools and strategies.
Full & Associate Members
- Find the platform that suits the organisation & Budget
- Digital Design
- Zoom, Google Meets or Teams
- Time management & schedule applications
- Identify and support digital solutions across the full range of operational and promotional requirement
For All Members
- Website review and/or creation
- Social media review and/or creation
- 1:2:1 training for social media platforms
- Promotion on Unity’s social media platforms & website
- Inclusion in our Charity Health and Wellbeing Directory (CHAWD)
To find out more about how we can help you with your website or social media project, contact us at:
0330 400 4116
Full Membership: Open to all non-profit community support organisations that serve the Test Valley Community and reside in the Borough of Test Valley.
Associate Membership: Open to non-profit community support organisations that serve the Test Valley Community but reside elsewhere.
Partnership Membership: Open to organisations of all types who help us to support our community and do not qualify for either full or associate membership. (Charges may apply)
*Eligibility: To be a voting member of Unity you must be in one or more of the following categories: Voluntary or Community Sector, Faith Group, Social Enterprise and be either a full or associate member. Partnership members are not able to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
• Statutory providers for Transport-only are eligible to sign up as Associate Members only.