Citizens Advice in Test Valley


We want you to know that the Citizens Advice in Test Valley is still running an advice service.  You can get in touch by 3 ways to get information,

  • look at our website
  • Email us
  • or phone and be called back.

Our national website – has comprehensive pages on a wide range of topics, including:

  • what it means to ‘stay at home’,
  • if you’re struggling to pay your rent or your bills,
  • if your employer has told you not to go to work, or if you’re self-employed.
  • Maybe you’re a key worker and want to know about being able to take your children to school,
  • or you’re worried about a scam …….

All the information on our website is confirmed from valid sources, so you can be confident in its accuracy.
If you want to ask us a question in person, we are still offering local email and telephone services.
To send us an email, go to our local website  Find the Advice tab, (along the top banner) choose Email advice and click on the envelope icon to send your message.
Alternatively, you can call the Romsey office on 01794 522137 or the  Andover office on 01264 72364.  Speak clearly, leave your name, telephone number and a brief message, and we will call you back in our office hours.
You don’t need to worry about your problem – Get in touch -We’ll do our best to help.

Skip to content