6 hours per a week based in Romsey
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to fill a few hours per week?
Have you got the skills needed to support our busy team?
Unity Health and Care have a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to work from our Romsey office to provide support to the Health & Care General Manager to provide critical back office assistance.
Aim of the Post
To provide support to the Health & Care General Manager and to help provide critical back office assistance to enable new business development.
Duties of the post
- To undertake a range and variety of administrative duties including, photocopying, e-mails/internet and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- To receive and respond to online enquiries and to assist with client enquiries and other business calls, taking accurate messages.
- To maintain records ensuring confidentially at all times.
- To provide the Health & Care General Manager with office cover and to engage with stakeholders and partner agencies as appropriate.
- To receive and assist visitors to offices.
- To undertake the administration of client invoicing using excel and ensure all records are accurate and up to date by ensuring regular contact is made with team members via email and telephone.
- To provide cover administrative cover for other areas of the business as required
- To assist with the planning, promotion and preparation of Unity promotions and events.
- To comply with Unity’s policies and conditions of service and to ensure that quality standards are adhered to
- To undertake any other duties relevant to this post.
For further information please contact the Health & Care team on 0330 4004 116 or send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com